Riverside Creamery is an old-fashioned ice cream parlor, opened originally in 1950 under the ownership of Flo-Jean Restaurant. It ran as an ice cream shop until the Flood of ‘55. We re-opened Riverside Creamery in 1999, and restored it to the ice cream shop of 1950. The soda fountain is original to the shop, as well as the full bar that seats ten. The floors, paneling, and the mural painted in 1950 are all original, and the shop is decorated with old photos of Port Jervis and the parlor. We offer an extensive ice cream menu with many different, original desserts. Our menu also has light lunch and snack offerings, such as panini sandwiches, personal pizza, hot dogs, and french fries. Our Deep Fried Ice Cream is the best around, and has become our signature item.
WE HOPE YOU’LL ALSO VISIT OUR OTHER LOCATION!
(celebrating its grand opening at 138 West Main Street in Port Jervis!!)
Join our email list for weekly specials, updates on new flavors, and other special offers only available to our friends.